Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, November 24, 2010

T minus 41, Saturday

All I wanted was to go to kickboxing and then run a few errand including a trip to old navy to get some new work out t-shirts because mine are now funk heat activated and too big. I wake up in enough time to miss the work out, but that’s okay I can work out later. I’m so lazy and sore from jump squats and Segway that I text my sister Kim who lives with me and who was probably feet away asking if she wanted in and after some strong coffee we were off with the understanding that this would last a few hours. We would be home around 3 because it was 10:30…we got home at 8pm! Does shopping count as cardio? It’s got to the way I do it. I found more stuff for my sister and niece, but I got my 5 dollar work out shirts and a book. In all fairness to the time thing, we did go to super Wal-Mart and get Thanksgiving Day food. What a calorie trap that’s going to be. But I have my turkey trot.

No comments:

Post a Comment