Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Saturday, November 13, 2010

Photos!

I was asked for photos and I think everyone has finally posted their photos to Facebook so here goes.

Let's start back in the beginning when I was just heavy. This one is from March on this year. It was my friend's birthday and it was raining, that's what's on my glasses.


This is from a going away party late last year, I love that dress. I still have it even though it doesn't really fit.



This one is almost a year exactly because here we are surprising a friend on her birthday which is 11/19. I also like how I was bold with my animal print lol



I'm including this one because I really like what my hair is doing here




This is from when I did the fat smash and exercised maybe 3 times a week. It was New Years Eve 2008 to 2009, I think...if you remember you weren't there, but this is when I was smaller before I gained the weight plus some back (see above photos).





Now for some recent photos.


This is a special one for me. This is my first ever strapless dress and Jessica Simpson's clip in bangs. This was the bachelorette party that was at the hotel with the fancy gym equipment I couldn't work right.



This one is from later in the evening and I'm going to share a little secret, that jacket is kind of tight on the boobs, but I love it so.








These 2 are from the wedding ceremony. Normally I don't like ruffles on my chest because they are an attraction on their own, but I just liked this dress. I bought it in the size I'm use to buying my clothes in, 20 and had to have it taken in to around a 16.









These are from the reception, the outside one is getting ready to go and the vampy bathroom shot is me leaving (in a cab) after enjoying the open bar's Marker's Mark.




No comments:

Post a Comment