Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, November 29, 2010

RRPAF: Random Ramblings Post About Feelings

I don’t like apple pie, I’ve tried, it’s a no go on cooked fruit especially in pie form; awesome one less dessert to be destroyed by me. And I can only describe my feeling towards him as that slice of apple pie I want. There is no reason for it; I cannot make sense of it at all. I know the argument about the heart/feelings not being rational, but come on! It goes against everything I thought I knew about myself, so much so that I’ve told no one that knows him or would ever know him, you guys and my cousin who knows all my secrets. This is hard because sometimes I get an urge to just talk about him, so this is my outlet and here goes.
Do you think he likes me? I wonder what he’s doing. Should I call him? Or text him? I’d poke him on facebook, but that will get real dirty real fast. Why isn’t he trying to get with this, doesn’t he know how awesome I am? Because I’m awesome, I’d be an awesome as hell girlfriend…or needier than either of us is comfortable with. Oh, just so we’re clear, he has done nothing wrong or broken my heart and he does know I exist. LOL I’m glad I got all of that out. And I will close this entry with my favorite “Girl, forget him” poem.

Heart, we will forget him!

Heart, we will forget him!
You an I, tonight!
You may forget the warmth he gave,
I will forget the light.

When you have done, pray tell me
That I my thoughts may dim;
Haste! lest while you're lagging.
I may remember him!
-Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment