Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, November 24, 2010

and then T minus 45 Tuesday

Had a good workout at LA Boxing, seriously considering paying for some PT, I’m just scared of it and it’s expensive, maybe I’ll buy 1 session and see what happens. We had to do burpees and my instructor mocked my push up in the middle, I don’t blame him, they aren’t good at all, but hey there was a time I couldn’t do either part of those things. Then we had to walk the length of the gym, maybe 20-30 steps with 2 heavy weights. It was like one of the last episodes of any weight loss show, this is the weigh you’ve lost now walk with it. I didn’t cry or anything because I was concentrating on not dropping them on my foot and beating the other girl in the class. Yes I am a little competitive. My eating’s been good, but I need to record everything if I’m going to really get back on track. And get a food scale for the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment