Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, November 29, 2010

T minus 32, Monday

Just another manic Monday, sing it with me.

Woke up with 12 minutes to get out the door, decided today I would be dropping my niece off at school because we are not making the bus. I am hopeful and pack a gym bag. I don’t think LA Boxing is where I should be, but there’s an elliptical with my name on it and a yoga mat that needs to be broken in some more.

I also recorded my food and that also tells me that I need to take my butt to the gym; I need to burn these extra calories and fast. I use to be on the elliptical every day for at least 30 minutes and it would give me a tangible number, not a guestimate. I pray for pain free knees. While in the bathroom, I did I squat and it sounds better, not 100%, but I figure the elliptical would be easy on my knees and if not, I’ll be blasting the guns and abs.

UPDATE:
33 calories away from goal, but I'm sure i made that up in Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment