Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Saturday, November 27, 2010

T Minus 35, Black Friday

And waited some more. 4am was not early enough as there were people who were there on Wednesday, one of whom were BEHIND me in line, he stopped to get a cart before finding the computer line, I figured I would figure a way. So I get in the store and am ushered to another line, a slow moving line. I have my ad I know what I’m getting I’m ready. By hour 2 I’m annoyed with the people in front of me. It was an interchanging family, which I didn’t believe, but they all dropped out so it was like they didn’t exist. And then there was the older guy who kept leering at the younger girl of the interchanging family and he seemed to be the hall monitor. We were in the isles people were shopping, not trying to cut in front of you.

Around 2.5 hours I remember that iPhone has Netflix watch it now and I decide to revisit She-Ra and sat on the floor and nodded off every oncve in a while. Then we got to the spilt, left to TVs right to computers, more sitting, more waiting more of the hall monitor calling the staff on voucher sellers. Those little urchins were up early. Hour 3 I go back to music and make a seat out of a display. Hour 3.5 I sit on the bottom shelf and I’m amazed that I fit, can hug my knees and can get up.

Magical moment, I get to the head of the line, I see where I tell the employee what I want and they give it to me and send me to check out, sweet lord yes, no additional line to stand in I’m over the moon, until the line enforcer tells us they are out of Toshibas. What the fuck you mean you’re out of Toshibas? I don’t remember life not in this line, but I know my purpose was to get this Toshiba, Jonathan. I said that on the inside, but told him I was furious and I may or may not knock something over and start an uprising. I quickly scanned the ad and found the better model for 50 more and asked if they had that and they did and that is what I got so I spent a little more than I intended, but got a good laptop for it, which is still in the box.

I got home around 10 after an unbelievably quick stop at Wal-Mart and took a nap before I meet up with a friend for lunch. It turned out to be her birthday and it turned into a walk through a mall and trying on ridiculous clothes and we patted ourselves on the back for not losing it and not crying. Well, we cried a little when we saw that Hilary Duff wrote a book and read the jacket.

Still full from the Pho I was in bed by 7 and asleep shortly thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment