Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Saturday, November 27, 2010

T minus 36, Thursday Thanksgiving

I woke up around 9 to an empty house. My sister and niece made last minute (10 pm) plans to go elsewhere for Thanksgiving. Now before you go feeling sorry for me, don’t. I know the holidays are about family and I did see family, but I felt lighter moving about my day. I cooked all of the thanksgiving food, without someone over my shoulder giving helpful tips or just in the way. I played the music I wanted at the volume I wanted. It was nice and peaceful. I kept to my schedule and hit all my stops, Grandma, Uncle, Aunt, Aunt, Nephew, and other Nephew and was at my friend’s house by 9 with more than enough time to hang out.

My eating was not bad; I really just like the sides and the future sandwiches. Since I cooked I was full from the tasting. I only had one real meal and I didn’t pile my plate up, just what fit got on the plate. I was still sad about not doing the race, but there will be other races and I’d rather have a good knee than a bad knee.

I did go over board with the candy. Around midnight I decided that I was going to stay up to go to Best Buy’s Black Friday and I was riding a sugar high when got into line and I put on my head phones and waited and then waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment