Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, November 29, 2010

T minus 34 Saturday

Right now as I reflect on Saturday I think the only thing I recall is that I loved all of the sides and pie a little too much. I was supposed to have family over, but they never came and then I was suppose to go out, but I washed my hair instead and then went all out on the girlie stuff. Cracked open a bottle of wine, deep conditioned my hair, Mary Kayed my face with the microderm abrasion set (I’m a “beauty consultant”) and satin handed my hands and feet and then did a full body scrub. I’ve never been softer or with less skin before in my life and it felt wonderful.

I also watched Leap Year. Sweet Jesus! I blame that movie for what happened to the wine. Now I’m all for a good Rom Com (Love Actually season is upon us), but even for me it was a bit much. I’ve also recently seen When in Rome and I think that was worse because there was no Irish accent to tickle my ears.

All in all I sexfoliated myself and was a bump on a log with rollers and wine and it was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment