Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, January 6, 2011

There’s no backing out

So I lost a follower and I must admit, I’m hurt, but I’m sure they felt I left them and 2. I’m doing this for me.
Last night I did boil the potatoes, but it was too late to get into making that so I had a kasha meal. (Dear kashi, I need coupons and an endorsement deal) I had been craving tacos all day and they had a new Spicy black bean enchilada and it was just the fix I need. I followed it up with 190g of simply potato sweet potatoes; it was yummy, just good and sweet enough. All good, yes? NO! I broke, while cleaning my room I had 2 chocolates, the hazelnut ones with the nuts on it, yeah, those. All wasn’t lost; I was still under my calorie allotment because of the workout.
It’s now 6pm and my desk looks worse than I would like and I feel the determination to go to the gym wavering. But I have to go; I need those 500 calories so that I can meet my calorie goal and not be all hungry and cranky. I packed my PJs (men’s PJs from target clearance, wish it was my boyfriends, but I don’t have one and that’s a whole other topic) so that I will be ready for bed and not random over eating when I get home.
Today I haven’t been bad, although cheese and crackers is not a balanced breakfast. I used the scale I bought for the office so I could know how much of that creamy badness I was eating and I have to say an ounce of cheese is a reasonable amount of cheese. I had yet another kasha entre, chicken Florentine again and snacked on some “hummus” I made. It was just chickpeas with some lemon juice and ground red pepper, a banana (have you heard about this banana infection going around?) and a yogurt that I got mad at. I was a little miffed because it was 170 calories. I saw 99% fat free and didn’t look at the calories. My friend told me to “Hush up and eat it” but added that it should only be 100 calories.

Okay, no more lollygagging, let me clear up this mess so I can get my 500 calories burnt.

No comments:

Post a Comment