Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, January 19, 2011

2-a-day Tuesday?

My eating has been pretty good, I haven’t going over my calories and if I do it’s not by much and I have my burned calories there as a safety net. I’m back to loving the gym and working out. Things are going along nicely.

Last night I had class and my friend, T who is in my class asked if I was going to work out and of course I was, so I had a workout buddy. Nothing against T, but I don’t think I’m the biggest fan of the workout buddy. My time frame and goals were different than her goals. We should have discussed. Then we had to wait to get side by side machines and then there’s the “I’m putting my headphones on” moment. But all I n all it was fun, I helped her with some ab work and it’s fun to do things with someone.

So I had 250 calories burned when we were done, I know it’s more because there was some biking and 8 minutes on a broken elliptical, it was stuck on level 10+, I could barely get It move. I also found out that some of the machines charge my iPhone so I could have had music last time. You live you learn. So 250 calories burn on the fancy machine.





Fuck that shit! I'm getting my 500 calories burned. I drive by my regular location and I was not about to not reach my goal.





So technically it was a 2 a day Tuesday. *clapping for myself* So now I’m convinced I’m a bit more crazy than I was at the beginning of the day and I’m okay with it. I also got on the scale and it was more of a 225 reading, so I hope to have a really good weigh in on Monday. I just need to record my weekend eating to keep myself on track.

So the other small location has a tread climber. I will be going back there and trying it out. I’ve been wanting to get on one of those since that first late night infomercial. And of course I’ll tell you how it is.

A little bit more on food. I am surprised at how much I’m enjoying these Lean Cuisines. I think I’m going to treat myself with Kashi, but Giant has Lean Cuisine on sale, 5 for 10, that’s 10 bucks for a week’s worth of lunch and we all k now we’ve spent that on 1 meal. Plus I can get a “free” lunch bag with 20 codes. Tonight I’ve decided its Pita Pizza night and I shall have half this time. I don’t want the pita to go bad and I have eggplant and zucchini and it’s just begging to be on a pita pizza.

Well I’m off to the gym, my eyes are a little heavy and FGIMH wants to get to eating this pizza now. Oh, anyone try bluberi non fat frozen yogurt?

No comments:

Post a Comment