Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, January 18, 2011

First offical weigh in

Last night was weigh in night and I clocked in at 227, 3 pounds down from the starting weight of 230 on the first, not bad. I honestly expected more of a lost, but maybe next week? I just need to keep going at it.

I left work (I got caught up in a project) later than I wanted and by the time I got on the machine it would have been silly to not be on it for an hour and then go to yoga, so that’s what I did. I did a little over an hour, I was trying to get to 777 calories burned because it would have been lucky and I’m crazy.




After I wiped that thing down I grabbed my mat and a space in yoga. Now I’m not the most OCD person out there, but I’m always annoyed at how some people place their mats in class. It’s like street parking, don’t take up a space and a half. Mini vent over. I worked the yoga and I was able to do more of the stretching, the sad part is I realized my stomach is keeping me from that complete fold, it’s not only being less flexible, there’s also stuff in the way. If it wasn’t I feel like I could bend in half much easier, so that’s something to look forward to.

When I got home it was late, but I wanted to chew my dinner so I sliced some zucchini and eggplant, used the spray butter salt and pepper and popped that in the microwave. I really wanted squash and zucchini, but squash isn’t in season. The zucchini was better than the eggplant. It was filling and low calorie and then I snacked on cheese can crackers while I worked on my homework.

This morning I woke up just tired, I did not go to bed a decent hour and I’m sure that’s why I’m dragging. But I also woke to ice, ice everywhere and I made a few half hearted attempts to get It up this morning before calling in late because my stairs and walk way were covered in this mess. I put some salt down (even my salt is pink) and went back in, made breakfast and sat down and rested my eyes, I should have finished my homework, but my eyes were burning and the last thing that was going to happen was reading of any kind.





It finally warmed up and I was able to break my stairs free and head onto work. I feel I made a bad call on coming into work, but if I stayed home I’m afraid I wouldn’t make it to class or to the gym.





As for the gym, I’m not sure I’m going back to that other location. I pass my regular location on my way back home and I just don’t like those showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment