Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, January 13, 2011

Real Post

The gym by my classes is…yum yeah. They have the same type of machines, but it’s smaller and they use mirrors o make it look bigger, but all it really did was confuse me. Everything was jammed into the space. Some of the equipment was new and better, you could plug you iPod into some of them, but I felt like the person next to me was on the elliptical with me. Also during class I discovered that my phone had died, not a death, just an uncharged death so that meant no music and no picture. I was less than pleased, but I soldiered on and watched TV, not the best get your body moving stimulus, but I couldn’t not go because off that. It did take me a little longer to get through my workout. 535 calories in 49:39, I forget the distant, but it was over 4 miles. I think I will continue to go there after class, but not shower there; I didn’t want to be in the shower stall at all.

OH! There’s an escalator in the gym. The entrance is on the bottom floor, but everything else is on the second floor, as I was riding up I saw the stairs and felt like an ass. And there is so much food around that location. There’s a five guys, a vie le France, Philadelphia mikes, at least 3 other food places I don’t need to be around, some other stuff, a whole foods (read: place to get really good cheese from) and one of my goal stores, Ann Taylor Loft. Craziness I tell yah.

I got home and I was hungry and I was still snacking on my lunch salad, but I knew a slim fast was not going to cut it. So I had breakfast for dinner, egg beaters, a little salsa, light sour cream and 2% cheese and an English muffin. When I was done I felt like I could eat another one so I took some big gulps of water and sat for a moment letting my brain catch up. I’m glad I let it because I was full. I was afraid to put that into MyNetDiary, I was sure it would put me over my calories. Why I think suck silly things I’ll never know. I’m still in my range and that didn’t account for me not finishing my salad as I had intended so I’m even further under my calories. YAY!

I’ve decided to do my weigh in on Monday nights, that way I have a motivator to have a good strong week. I think I’m also going to print out some clothes I would love to wear from some websites I can’t quite fit yet and stick them up on my desk. So when I want to go get some peanuts or one of the other treats that have been bought in I have a visual reminder of what I would be giving up if I broke. Speaking of treats, a few ladies in my office have decided that the first Monday of the month we would get breakfast. And the options they listed were Anita’s, Bob Evans, chick-a-flia. NO THANK YOU!!! I said I would join them, but I would bring in my own breakfast. They’re killing me. It’s amazing I can resists, but I see Valentine’s Day candy and Easter candy on the horizon, dun dun dunnnnnn.

I do wonder if I’m going a little hard core/overboard. This crossed my mind while I was weighing out my salad, but it was oddly comforting, but I didn’t want anyone to see me. Like when I eat colored candy like M&Ms or something and I separate out the colors and eat them by color. I know it’s “a bit off” but it’s how I roll. I’m not afraid of food, I’m not going hungry, I’m just restricting my intake and upping my out take. I’m sure one of you will say something, or one of my friends, so I won’t dwell on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment