Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, January 10, 2011

My Monday Evening Concludes

It almost tomorrow and I should have gone to bed a while ago, before the 4 Hershey kisses, why do I have a stash of those things? So I had dinner and I’m not sure if the calories are right. Baked skinless boneless chicken 2.25 o is only 68 calories? That’s what MyNetDairy app says and I’ll take it, sounds right, I just thought I would eat more for dinner. I did have broccoli and mashed potatoes, the corner of my mouth is still not happy about the dentist holding it open and it’s tender to the touch.

I got to the gym later than I wanted, I ddn't have enough time to burn my 500, but I didn't do too bad, short by 119





I ran out of time because I like to take the evening yoga class. Yoga was good, it’s definitely gentle and I’ve never folded that much onto myself before in my adult life, unassisted. It was a moment to realize I’m way more flexible than when I started. But something was bugging me. Before I got dressed to work out I got on the scale and it hadn’t budged from 230. I’ve been keeping my calories low and my calories burned pretty high. If I don’t see any results I’m going to push my calories to 1200 and see if that makes a difference. But in the meantime I had 119 more calories to burn.





And to all a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment