Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Sunday, January 9, 2011

In My Head

Fat Girl In My Head (FGIMH): I don’t want to go to the gym at all, it’s late and we’re still at work, we should just go home.

Me Trying To Be Good (MTTBG): Sounds good, but we have the weekend off so I think we’re going to burn 500 calories

FGIMH: That sounds just awful. We can order some food and go home and watch some TIVO!

MTTBG: That does sound nice, how about we go for at least 30 minutes and we’ll call it a night?

FGIMH: Ugh, I just don’t want any part o the gym, I want to take those pain meds and lay the fuck down! NOWWWWAH!!

MTTBG: I really hate it when you whine. We’re at the gym and look how tight this outfit is, that’s a lot of camel toe.

FGIMH: You should do something about that.

MTTBG: No shit that’s why we’re here, we’ll go for 30 minutes and see if we can’t go a little longer, it’ll only be about 15 more minutes. You want your cake and smaller body too and that just ain’t gonna happen.

FGIMH: My mouth hurts

MTTBG: That’s okay, we won’ be doing any mouth exercises.

FGIMH: You’re such an asshole!

MTTBG: Well, since I'm an asshole, let's just do the 500 and call it a night...after some planks.

1 comment: