Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh what a night

So I rallied got dressed up and headed out and it was a fun night. I wore a short sweater dress with leggings (it's cold) and a pair of boots that I enjoy being able to zip up all the way. Here's a photo, need to clean my bathroom mirror.




The party was well under way when I got there and didn’t stop until the wee hours of the morning. I did a little flirting, but not much came of it. Apparently I’m dense, I didn’t pick up on the signals that this one guy lied me. My friend A called it, b I didn’t see it and assumed he would be interested in one of my other friends, you know the way it always is. Anyway, later on that evening, he kind of cornered me and we started talking. It would have been better if that happened before he had all those drinks and he didn’t bring up his ex-girlfriend and if he wasn’t also kind of hitting on another girl who walked by while talking to me. Needless to say we didn’t exchange numbers. Just as well, I felt that there was something untrustworthy about him and why not listen to my gut? Then there was another guy who also had some liquid courage and wanted to “talk”, he seemed nice, but unfortunately he so very much looked like someone from my past I don’t care for so that wouldn’t go far. So I have something going on, just need to keep getting out there and having fun.

I ended up staying the night, didn’t want to drive, I over indulged a bit and when I got up I meet up with my friend A to have brunch and hang out. We went for dim sum and my goodness; I just love dim sum and my lax weekend of eating. Of course since my weigh in is tomorrow I’m regretting it and I had pasta for dinner. But that’s all I had so I should be in a good-ish place with calories. I think I’m going to have to keep recording my calories during the weekend. I also think that I will do some DVDs on the weekends since I take a cardio break on the weekend. I really want to see if I can do the yoga DVD I got a while ago.

If I had my way I would work out tomorrow morning before work. There’s no school (Martin Luther King, Jr’s birthday) so my sister is staying home with Jasmine so I can leave earlier, but I’m not a morning person. Well see if I can even get myself dressed at 6am.

Goodnight and hello to my new follower!

No comments:

Post a Comment