Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, January 10, 2011

I've got a case of the Mondays

I can feel it already today is going to be hard. I felt tired and drained as soon as I got to work and it’s been going nonstop ever since. I’m just not pleased with today, at all. I feel like I fighting against everything I have to do today and being defiant and to be honest, throwing a temper tantrum about how unfair life is. *sigh* But that will probably only tucker me out more and I have to save me strength.

I haven’t been that hungry, since I’ve been rushing I had a slim fast for breakfast, my sister got French Vanilla, not bad, still 6 grams of no reason fat. It got the job done, I’ve been nursing a yogurt for most of the afternoon, had half then had lunch then it was my something sweet. I should drink more water until I need to refuel for the gym. Dinner shouldn’t be too bad, I marinated some chicken breast last night and convinced my sister to bake that and steam some broccoli. She’s trying to get healthy as well, but she could falter. But if I go to the gym, I’m going to want to take the 8pm yoga class and I might just have a slim fast and something light to chew, I like chewing LOL.

I have also resisted the peanuts that usually call to me and the last of the holiday M&Ms. Every time I hear someone going for it I’m happy and relieved, those are handfuls of crap not going into my mouth.

I read a few blogs to get me pumped for the gym and FGIMH is starting to make trouble. I forgot my shower shoes and refuse to take a shower without them...guess I'm showering at home! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment