Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2 Hour delay

This morning could have gone better ; since my sister decided to stay home, wish she would have told me before I took the 2 unnecessary hours off of work to make sure her daughter got to school okay (she’s 8, that’s now illegal). But it has thrown my eating way off; its 2:18 and all I’ve had is a banana and yogurt causing me to have a headache, but no hungry pains. I think I might sip on a slmifast and call it lunch.

Last night after class I was determined to have my pita pizza, I had the calories available and I wanted it. I only had a banana and water during class so I could have it. I made it when I got home and ate it, but I was greedy and ate the whole thing and got that touch of the too full feeling. In my 20/20 hindsight I should have paired it with a salad, had half and the same for lunch today, but that’s not what happened at all.

Now it’s almost 6 and I’m taking a break from filing, my least favorite thing to do. It is draining me. It has me thinking if I eat light I can go straight home, but I know that’s not true, I need to burn calories as well. It must be evening debate time in the ole noggin. But I know how this will play out; I’ll get on the machine, burn my 500 and do some core work, shower, go home and have a good dinner. I’m thinking soup (lentils) and salad. I will also weigh myself again; I like to see the progress. ACK! I need my measurements! I’m such a slacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment