Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, August 2, 2010

I did it…AGAIN!!!

I have migrated to the 22X’s again, 228.5. Second time’s the charm right? I really don’t want to cross that threshold again. I didn’t work out at all this weekend and I had brunch complete with walnut brandy pancakes and a bloody Mary. But I did outlet shop on Saturday and I wore my running shoes because I was going to zip through that mall. It’s far and I hardly ever go so I wanted to hit up every store I could for some deals and some deals I got. I purchased a new dress for the wedding and you know what, it’s gorgeous, I love it and I look good in it. So what if it’s not the other dress, I’m wearing pants that I use to not be able to wear with underwear they were so tight and I think this might be the last time I can wear them because they are baggy and look bad, so there.

I think I’m back in it, I went to LA Boxing for their noon boxing class, I was able to keep up with the drills, but I did go to the bathroom on the first part of the push up section. I feel good, except for my heels and I’m happy I did it. Now to get back to this running thing, the race is still 9/25 and I think the time I have to beat is 50 minutes from the race for the cure.

It’s the evening and I’m wavering on going to the gym for my 5k training and I don’t know why. My clothes are already there and I’ve done it before. But the lure of some couch sitting is calling me. But who am I kidding, I didn’t come to this side of 230 to stop now, did I? NO! Hell NO! Get thee to the treadmill. Okay, I think I’ve rallied.

No comments:

Post a Comment