Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Compliments

I want to talk to compliments because they a sweet words of encouragement. To date my favorite is “The months have been good to you.” From a friend who last saw me at my heaviest. I’d like to see my sister D’s response, I haven’t seen her in just as long if not longer and she’s always been encouraging and I can only imagine what my dad will say, I haven’t seen him since New Years. He’s always loved me, just not my extra pounds and yeah…that. But I digress, what’s your current favorite compliment. And would it be weird to write it on a post it and put it up by my bathroom mirror? I think we should.

No comments:

Post a Comment