Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I still win

The wedding was lovely and the bride was gorgeous and unique and that made it all the more special. I fought myself into the high waisted panty spanxs, love those things and wore the new jewel toned dress. It wasn’t the dress to make one regret the poor handling of me, but I think it would have had the same effect if he was evening there. Which was kind of a relief, I wasn’t on guard just had a great time. I don’t think of it as wasted time, but a really good motivator and I’m proud of how far I’ve come since March, but I really want to be in Onesville for my birthday in December , even if my current behavior says otherwise.

So this week, has not gone as well as it could have and to save my soul, I will not weigh myself this week at all. Why you ask? I last worked out Friday. I had the spinach pasta I bought at the road side fruit stand (good lord I love road side peaches and plums) with spaghetti sauce and meat balls with a slice of Texas toast with cheese, thankfully it but me in such a stupor I couldn’t move to get a second helping. Today started off with forgetting to pay someone and making my boss look not so great. And then I was asked did I bring lunch, I had a plum a peach a nectarine and a yellow tomato with fresh ground pepper and sea salt, and some veggie sticks. I ordered a #302, shrimp with snow peas and I ate the rice. And it was good and I couldn’t stop eating it, I’m sure there was crack sprinkled on it. THEN I needed something sweet and I ate the fortune cookie and that only enraged the sweet toothed beast and I ate a cereal bar which I shouldn’t even be in possession of. And then I had 10 jelly Bellies which is funny because that’s all I’m going to get. But I have since calmed down, until…

I have dinner plans tonight at a Korean BBQ place. I’m just not eating anymore rice today period. Maybe my lunch will stay with me and I won’t be that hungry. I need to make those steps to get back into the swing of things. It’s so easy to stop the process completely, but an uphill battle to start it up again. If it was easy, it would be done.

So I will enjoy my dinner and my companions and recommit to myself in the morning and pray my stomach doesn’t realize what I did to it and make me pay tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Nice to have readers!

    I also avoid the scale when I know it's not going to be an awesome loss or a loss at all for that matter. Blah...I hate that scale, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first non family/friend comment! LOL The scale and I have a working relationship. thanks for the comment

    ReplyDelete