Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, August 17, 2010

08/11/10 Update

Well, I'm just getting fancy with the blogg titles. Stomach totally made me pay by the way. And I continued to have stomach issues; my body was assaulted with things it did not like. I’m guessing a bad combo of raw veggies and dairy. So I’ve been a lazy sack of bones this week and I’ve been revealing in it. My Achill’s tendon was sore for most of the week and my knee still had that weird sore spot. So I decided to bench myself. I tried to watch my eating, but I didn’t track anything really. So I refuse to weigh myself again until the 20th and I’m okay with that. I’ve been reading some (a lot) of weight loss blogs and they have riled me up to get back to my running and blogging. I will probably get internet in my home soon. I never bothered with it before because there are so many places it’s free and I’m afraid I’ll be on the internet to all hours of the morning. But I think I can set limits for myself and keep them. So that will make blogging easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment