Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WW Memories 9/14/10

I found some old weight watchers check in cards from my second also my last stint and I weigh less now that I did then. I wish I had the first batch of weigh ins, but I don’t think I had gained a monstrous amount of weight in between. I honestly don’t remember any of the weights; just the joy of losing and the anguish of gaining or only losing point something. But I’m pretty sure I’m the lightest I’ve been since my 20s, even with that bout of mono freshman year. I feel like maybe I was wrong, maybe I wasn’t meant to be fat, but that I just wore it well and it was easier to keep it than to lose it. I meet up with my cousin over the weekend and she told me I was her new hero that was a special moment. And I’m thinking maybe I’m my hero for just doing it, for taking it seriously and for really wanting it this time. For the ladies who are still doing WW, I hope you know about Dottie.

No comments:

Post a Comment