Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Just say no to nuts 9/14 recap



So yesterday was going well, I was on track, until I journaled my food and got to snacks, it was almost more than my breakfast and lunch put together. Clearly it‘s the nuts. I just have to say no. No salty nuts I will not put you in my mouth (I couldn’t resist). But that’s not the worst of it. “Dinner” I can’t even explain what came over me. But I ate like my parents left me home for the first time and dinner was up to me. Sour cream and onion dip (the sour cream is actually fat free Greek yogurt) and chips, then orange and vanilla sorbet and a small slice of a small pecan pie. I’m pretty sure that’s what they call a binge.

I’ve also been chained to my desk and not getting to the gym this week and I know that’s why I’m kind of not feeling great and sluggish. I need to get this body moving or else I’ll start back sliding. I think I leave my desk the way it is and catch the 6:30 body pump class, it's not cardio but i think they have a gajillion sqauts and lunges in that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment