Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, September 23, 2010

T minus 100 9/23/10

Today was a good day. I resisted temptations and stay on plan with my eating. I think Sundays will be known as meal prep day. I seem to have forgotten how much easier it is to eat right when you have everything planned.

I went to Boxing for lunch today and we were put in the ring. At first I wanted no parts of it, but I trust my instructor and actually had a good time. But seriously, sweaty boys stink, they smell much better from afar on my TV LOL, but they were all great and patient with me and my soft hits. I almost can’t wait to do it again.

I have not been able to get out of my dinner tomorrow, but I have figured out that I can fill myself on veggies during lunch and for dinner, I will have Pho since I’m to have carbs before the race. A small bowl more than fills me and I will only be able to have a few wings. I’m really just going for the company and I will only have water and I will leave early, I do have that race.

I’m still unsure if my friends are joining me, I guess we’ll find out on Saturday. I’m hoping that afterwards I have enough time to get to the morning Kickboxing class, if not I’m sure there’s an afternoon one I can do. I’m also going to start looking for more races, I heard that most areas have on on thanksgiving and Christmas and let’s face it, who can’t use a run on turkey day?

As for these last 100 days of 2010 I think my goal will be to workout each day. I have some ground to make up and some pounds to drop.

One last note to my running readers; do you have any suggestions for my run on Saturday?

No comments:

Post a Comment