Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Friday, September 3, 2010

An award and 7 followers to boot!



This couldn’t have come at a better time. I’ve been having a non productive week in terms of becoming healthier or reaching my weight loss goals, but I’m feeling super pumped about this now.
The Rules of this award are:

1.Post who gave you the Award

Blubeari gave me this lovely award which I have coveted since I first saw one. So thank you!

2.State 10 things that you like

1.I actually like running, I never thought I could do it at all, even though sometimes it hurts like hell
2.Not driving, I use to love it , but then I got a long commute so now whenever possible I do not drive
3.My niece, she’s 8 and just makes me happy because she’s always happy to spend time with me
4.That I quit smoking, one of the best decisions I’ve made
5.Shoes, I like tall heeled pretty shoes that fit my feet well and make it look like my tummy in flatter and I have a butt
6.Blogging, it keeps me honest and it kind of pushes me because I want to be honest and I have to run this mile without stopping if I want to write that I did. And reading blogs. It’s just so helpful sometimes to read about someone else’s journey, it inspires as well.
7.Being a kickboxing or boxing class with a bunch of guys and keeping up. Makes me feel stronger to keep up with the boys.
8.Salsa Dancing, I use to do it every Monday, but I have not gotten it back into my schedule yet, but I think this go around I will be able to last a little bit longer on the dance floor
9.Vegetables, I eat meat, but I have vegetarian tendencies that I like to succumb to
10.TV, I like reality court room and medical dramas. If Law & Order is on, which it is always on, I will watch at least 5 minutes of it.


3.Give the award to 3 other bloggers


1. Julia over at JewliaGoulia, I just recently stumbled on her blog and love it
2. Joanna over at Waiting for two, it’s not a weight loss blog, but it’s an awesome blog with a happy ending (they are finally home with their baby girl)
3. And last but not least Previously Plump... in progress, mainly because she posted the picture below in one of her entries.

2 comments: