Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday, I’m not in the mood, can we just cuddle?

I had a few posts saved from last week that have gone MIA. Last week was a busy one for me; I had 40 hours by Thursday, but so much more work to do. Needless to say my butt was in my office chair crunching numbers and not at the gym and my eating could have been better. I think I’m going to have to adjust my time for these busy times at work. How do you guys handle these weeks or days at a go where it seems like you’re not on the path you were on and there’s nothing you can do about it?

I wish I could write I had an awesome weekend and went to the gym both days and stuck to a decent calorie intake, but I didn’t and I’m worried that I don’t feel guilty about it. It happened, I did it and I’m moving on and I can start over now, not tomorrow. I’m confident in my dinner, chicken breast with a vegetable, but I’m struggling with motivation to go work out. There’s a body pump class at 6, but I would prefer a LA boxing class, but those are happening too late for me, 7:45! I want to be in bed by then. I told you I was tired. And my race, Step away from cancer is this Saturday and I feel like I’m fooling around here

2 comments:

  1. There are weeks where I feel like I'm just not doing it right. When I'm so busy it seems like life is at such a crazy pace I can't keep up. Those weeks, I get up early and try to get my workouts done before the rat race begins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dr. FTF, it's nice to know I'm not alone. I think I have to address the emotinal side to my "I don't wanna" funk as well. But alas Doc, you make some good sense there. And it's not like I don't have work out DVDs, thanks for the idea and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete