Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ouch!

I just got my kick in the pants and it hurt! I think I’m done throwing this pitty party of one. Smaller Pants has just informed me that it is crunch time, it is go time! There are 100 days left in 2010 and I want to weight about 27 pounds less in 60 days. That’s right I gained five pounds. Umm, I don’t have time to sit on my ass and eat junk and feel bad about myself. For one, that’s just a crappy cycle that will get me right back to feeling bad about myself and eating crap. So I have 75 days from today do lose x amount of pounds and I will do it. I refuse to back slide any further. I will give myself that birthday present of being in Onesville damnit! *slapping myself jumping up and down* I’m ready to do this! Who’s with me?

UPDATE:
At the end of this post I checked out the schedule at my gyms (a girl with 2 gyms has no excuse) and there was a boxing class in 10 minutes, so I hauled ass to make it and I did, then I decided to double down and take the Body Pump class at the other gym. I was going to triple down, but I wasn’t into that Zumba instructor and if I left then I would have time to fix dinner and get some good food for the rest of the week. Which I did! I prepped and weighed my night away. I feel better and I will soon feel good. Now to cancel dinner plans for that Korean fried chicken place. Girls who gain 5 pounds don’t eat fried chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment