Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Time to take off this dress and end this pity party

This has been a rough week. I thought I would be too busy with school and work and I could just make it through. I think I made it through the first part of my “down period”; I just have mother’s day and her birthday ahead of me. I get real cranky on Mother’s Day.

Wow, I can’t even get through this post without crying, at least there’s no one around to explain my tears to. That always seems to make me cry harder.

But tears dry up and we have to keep moving on. I’m going to go a little easy on myself until the semester is over. I can’t do it all and as much as I want to go to the gym and don’t want to go, I have to use that time studying. I have an Applied Calculus midterm this Saturday and a Stat project to start (anyone care to help in either subject?

I’ve been trying to eat right, but I just don’t want to put it in my mouth. I want good quick comfort food…with cheese on it. I am going to try my hand at some smoothies since it’s been warm out (it’s suppose to drop to the 50’s on Friday).

One thing did happen that made me squeal, I got my race for the cure t-shirt (and it’s too big) and number, I will be #10212 on June 4th. I actually squealed and started daydreaming about training for it and then about running it. It’s something to look forward to.

Previous Posts’ Comments:

Sarah, school is kicking my butt and I’ve had to concentrate on studying and less on going to the gym. I wish I was compensating with eating right, but nope. I’ll get to the 21x one day LOL

Cori, Did the book come? I hope you enjoy it. I haven’t been keeping up on non school related (fun) reading, but I hope you’re getting the most out of it. I’m glad you like the NSV; I need to get some more on there, hopefully, soon.

Pretty Pauline, thanks for the hug, I can never have too many of those 

E Jane, thanks for the condolences, I’m usually a bit more upbeat and sometimes witty. I’m just not all in it these days, but I’m coming around.

No comments:

Post a Comment