Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What a past couple of days this has been.

I’ve had moments of just pure emotional eating. Last night was ugly, just ugly. I ate like a hobbit, I had second dinner. I really need to handle stress differently. While I love my current job is it much more demanding than my other ones. By this time in my other jobs I had streamline my duties almost to the point where with a few clicks of a mouse an hour long project was done in 10 minutes. And I had down time to look over notes and type notes. Yes I had typed notes. But this job I have more responsibility and while this is what I wanted I’m a bit stressed. Deadlines and midterms seem to convince my brain that I am in fact not full nor was my healthy lunch satisfying in the least.

Tomorrow’s game plan is to eat a lot…of veggies. I’m thinking massive salad with veggies in them, celery and whatever else I can find.. I’ll keep my mouth and belly full of good stuff and maybe that will help. I’ve come to far to let school be the fat (well fatter) of me. I want my work pants to be baggy again, I miss that feeling and I want it back.

Also I just had my prelim surgical phone interview. Shit just got real. I think it’s funny the closer I get to the date the more symptoms I’m having, that weird pain in my back has not been a favorite, neither has the gas, but given what I ate, that might just be the food talking.

Off to class, I will do some update blogs. I did workout and I did my weigh in on Sunday. I’ll give you a hint. I didn’t gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment