Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today (Tuesday) was a good day

After a bad Monday, thank god! I woke up early and made it out of my house in time to go for a morning workout. Although I now realize I’m doing week 5 and I should be on week 6 – Oops! I think because I did a week 4 on Saturday after kickboxing. I’m easily confused when I workout. And for lunch I went to another kickboxing class with Mickey at LABoxing. I got there early and walked on the treadmill, seemed wrong to do nothing for some reason. Today was upper body and arms, UGH! This is the first time I’ve ever seen sweat drip off of my face onto the floor in a stream, eewww and awesome all at the same time. I was unsure of a few of his torture moves, but I tried them and was able to do some that I didn’t think I could do, so yay me! I’m still so use to thinking, “Oh, there’s no way I can do that, I’m too big” but I’m starting to at least try it first to confirm and I’ve been proving myself wrong. It feels nice to get my workouts out of the way so that my evenings are free. I plan to wash my gym clothes, I now sweat too much to reuse any of the layers I wear. But most likely I will work late and then go home grab something to eat and watch tv. But at least I have over 800 calories burned from running and kickboxing. I’m hesitant to use the full 1000 because I think that number is based on someone who is constantly moving and doing all of the exercises correctly, so I round down to 45 minutes of kickboxing. Also a plus, I am learning how to punch effectively.
Update: I ate a whole Kashi pizza to myself, I had enough calories burned to cover the overage so I should still have a loss for the day, but it’s way less then I would have had I just had a third of the pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment