Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I need to calm down, but

So I’m spasing out a little bit about this dress situation. Granted when I first bought it I almost got stuck in it and couldn’t really get it on let alone zip it up. Now I can zip it up, almost to the top, just a little further, but I have some road blocks. I have my weaknesses and give into craving AND I have about 3 weeks. It is crunch time, do or die. One big challenge I have coming up is Falcon Foundation. For a few of us in addition to it being a weekend of good old fashion fund raising to kill cancer, it’s also a weekend of catching up with old new friends over a drink or two and the infamous Trenton Burger which contains pork roll. The last two years I have come home bloated from my sodium intake that just cannot happen this time. The good news is that there is rumored to be a full gym in the basement and I can just go to the grocery store to pick up dress friendly foods, like things that nature made, not things that ate nature. My base goal for the weekend is to run on Monday for my C25K training and to workout at least once a day while there and watch my food intake and hopefully I will at the very least maintain and not gain any weight. But it is on when I get back. I will reign it in on the weekends, treating them like any other day and doing two a days all the days I can, keeping my calorie intake between 1200 – 1400. I hope I can do at least one week of straight. I’m almost ashamed to post the schedule, but I will in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment