Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cranking it up to 11

So I have a little under a month before I am to wear this gorgeous dress to make someone regretful and to have the revenge of doing better/well. And I still need that dress to zipper up another two inches and we have goal achieved. I’m a little afraid that it won’t so today I have started to crank it up. I almost woke up in time for another morning workout, but it was either be early to work or really late. So I looked at the gym schedule and noticed there are afternoon classes. Hello new lunch routine. I went to LA Boxing in Chantilly with Mickey, the Kickboxing instructor worked us good and the sweat was pouring off of me. He was very encouraging, although I’m still intimidated to step foot in there. Mickey was working out before class and if I could do one of his circuits I would be one happy fit camper. One day I too will do a pull up and in days following, maybe two of them. But I’m also combining that with my C25K training, just for the workout and the race I have in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment