Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tuesday, is it Groundhog Day

Just like yesterday, I started off with Kashi Golden Goodness and fat free milk, regular milk I might add, much cheaper than lactaid and now I can have it since I was incorrectly diagnosed by my mother, who wasn’t a doctor, as being lactose intolerant, just some gallstones. I’m still excited about that expense being gone. There was also espresso with fat free half and half. Same thing I had yesterday morning. And then that freaking meeting from yesterday is apparently a 2 day meeting and I had a slice of coffee cake (A slice?), a slice and a half (really?), FINE-AH! Two slices but one of the slices was thin (Thin?) OMFG! It was thinner than the others, I think. As yeah, I had that with more coffee. Self control, where have you gone? I might have to do a detox to get rid of these cravings, goodness I don’t want to, but I think that’s what’s gonna have to happen and the sooner I accept that the sooner I can do it and the sooner I’ll be able to be more in control. Sooner sooner sooner… that better mean now brain.

I had a 6 inch turkey and pepper jack cheese sub from subway. Coming from NYC and spending time in Bethesda, MD I have come to the conclusion that subway is acceptable. Much like the NY style pizza down here (Northern Virginia/DC Metro Area), once you accept (oh of course this you can accept) that it will not be a hero or a deli sandwich and that the pizza crush will be chewy you start to enjoy the food for what it is and not hate it for what it is not. I’m pretty sure I defined settling in that statement, but what else am I to do? So back to my sub, after the meat and cheese it’s really just a salad on bread with light mayo and deli mayo and I enjoyed it with some more of that air popped popcorn. Yes, I am addicted to the popcorn, you can eat a lot of it with very little fat and calories and it has the crunch I need.

I have stayed away from the jelly beans today, so that’s good. I do however need to drink more water and get back to work. I’m still undecided on the gym tonight, although I think the TWO slices of coffee cake tell me I should try to work at least one of them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment