Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, March 24, 2011

Quick and Dirty

It was another, I could have done better day. I had a good breakfast and I barely drank my coffee. But then I had Texas chili for lunch and then 10 jelly beans. Well I after writing that I guess it wasn’t that bad. I had a large bowl of air popped popcorn, 4 dried apricots, a banana and 2 oatmeal cookies.


I wanted to work out today, but I finished two Stat homework assignments instead. I need to increase my water intake and eat better, but for right now I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment