Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bringin' up old shit

I read about this in my favorite and my biggest inspiration weight loss blog http://bodybypizza.com/page/1 all in one, but this shit really isn’t cute. I know I’ve already bitch about this, but it’s really bothering me, so we rehash. So you know how you can’t spot reduce, that the weight just comes off where it comes off? Well my boobs have shrunk, so that my lovely tire is larger than my boobs. We all know that the ratio is now wrong. It’s a bit frustrating to have lost weight and then get this misshapen mess in its place, it’s lighter and slightly smaller yes, but oh what a cruel cruel joke you got going on here. You can’t even stop and wallow in it because you have to fix the ratio licitly spilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment