Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

The Good: The pants I am currently wearing were so tight 2 years ago during my last diet (I’m not dieting I’m eating right and making lifestyle changes – and I can say that three times fast) that I couldn’t wear underwear with them because of the dreaded VPL. Now, they are a little baggy. The Bad: I wear molded cup bras because I get cold and point without using my hands and because of their size they don’t always point in the same direction, well, there is room in my molded cups

The Bad: So my clothes were still damp and I tried I really did try – 100 calories in I really couldn’t take it and I was stressing about the homework I still have yet to complete, so for the summer semester at least Tuesdays will no longer be two a days but rest days. That’s what I got out of yesterday. Besides its nice to take my time with the machines on the weekend. The Good: I burned 100 calories and I have a new schedule that will help me succeed not fail.

The Good: I planned to eat my Kashi frozen entrée. The Bad: I ate the oven baked steak my sister made. The Ugly: What I did with that sleeve of Thin Mints (yeah, we still have Girl Scout cookies). I think it was in reaction to the scale at the gym I am no longer in the 23x’s, but it wasn’t my weigh in day so it doesn’t count and I have time to right the wrong of the holiday weekend and Tuesday’s Lunchcapade with the Baja Fresh items.

No comments:

Post a Comment