Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, May 20, 2010

So close, I hope I don't fuck this up

So I'm 1.5 pounds away from my month end goal and putting me in the 230s and I am excited, but cautious so. I seem to self sabotage, I remember clearly years ago when I was doing WW (weight watcher for you newbies) and someone said, "Wow, you are getting skinny." and that's when I started putting on the pounds, is it some psychological thing, probably. Am I going to do that again, hell no! I deserve to lose weight to be healthier and to look good damnit. But I am cautiously happy, don't want to jinx it. But also, I really can't tell. When I look in the mirror all I can think is so I was bigger than this? Jeez....

But last week, the three times i made it to the gym I did reach my goal of burning 1000 calories a day and that Saturday I went to both of my gyms, kickboxing kicked my ass and I loved it, those guys are awesome and I have a crush on each and every one of them.

This week has been pretty good, i haven't gotten my 1000, but I've come close. I have a summer class and that started up, but if i dress for the gym to go to school I can squeeze in a 45ish min workout before they close. I'm having a hard time prioritizing, I know I should be more concerned with the homework for my class and it is a lot of work, but I'm putting me first here, is that a bad thing or is this the wrong me thing to put first. Time to write out a schedule.

Either way I am 1.5 pounds away from my goal with 11 days to make it and I’m feeling confidant. Question, do you ever have “not hungry” days. It took my hours to make it through my breakfast of fruit and dry cereal. Maybe I need to change it up a bit…

No comments:

Post a Comment