Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Change came

I was staying with a friend who was also struggling with her own weight issues. We went to the gym together on Tuesday and continued about our day. At five o'clock we were at a lost as to what to do with our time and our options were to go to happy hour or go home, but I offered up the idea of "Two-a-day-Tuesday", that was March 23rd. Since then I've been determined to contiune going to the gym, I've pumped up my twice a week to 5-6 days a week. I went through some apps on my iphone and settled on MyNetDiary, its free and informative.



So I am currently working out most weekdays for lunch and keeping my daily calorie intake during the the week as close to 1200, during the weekendf I am lax, but I've noticed I don't really crave those bad things and I've gotten better at protion control. To date I have lost 15 pounds and I'm happy to be out of the 250s. My next goal is to lose 10% of my starting weight (I use to do weight watchers back in the day), 26 pounds, by the end of May which puts me at 236 by May 31st. My long term goal is to be an even 200 pounds at the start of my birthday month of December.

No comments:

Post a Comment