Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Thursday, May 19, 2011

hmmmm.....

Today was an okay day. I’m trying to get ready for my trip so that always means a ton of work to do. I had coffee for breakfast and thin crust pizza for lunch. So not so great with the food, but that’s all I had and whatever I eat next will be fruit/vegetable and water. The beauty of having a cube tucked away is that I still believe the sun is out and while it is almost 8:30 and I have a few more errands to run I can possibly squeeze in a workout. But let’s be honest, I’ll be lucky if I get my errands ran before I’m ready to go look at my laundry and will it to be done. Oh, if only…

Now for some pictures of how I’m trying to help myself around the office:



Not reads: “Stephanie, these are not for you. You know why” and I do, I do know why. I don't know why these even need to exist. Thank are all gone and I will never know how terrible they tasted.




Note on chocolates read: “The hell you are”
Same lady with the donuts bought in the Dove chocolates. And these peanuts eat up my daily fat allowance. Off to the side is my scale, but still.


Last Post’s Comments Responses:

Doc, I plan to eat them out of fresh fruit and rice and beans, brown rice and beans. Any suggestions? I’m going to left on my own during the day, so I’d like something fun to do. I’m going to little Havana and was wondering if there’s anything else I should put on my list. I look forward to the hotel’s gym. It’s a fancy hotel and that means fancy gym equipment that I can plug my iPhone into!

Treading Lightly, thanks, I will try to take pictures to post!

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging the notes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you go to South Beach. It was cool. There's a lot of shopping and take one of the boat tours of the bay. You'll see lots of stars homes. That was really fun.

    ReplyDelete