Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Saturday, October 2, 2010

T Minus 92 - UGH!

This post is for Friday, I didn't realize I was a day behind.

The day started off, not great. I was still feeling icky from the tummy pain so I had tea and crackers for breakfast (it was the meal of maybe the towel person, not the champions, wasn't even the towel person for the team the champions were on). That settled things and I ended up having my breakfast for lunch. I packed more snacks this day and I ate less of it, I find I do this everytime I over pack. It's like if I have them, I'm less hungry, but if I feel like I have too less I eat it all, you know because that's all the food I have in the world and that's all I'll ever had.

I did make it to the 6:30 boxing class and he burned our shoulders up. I felt off and sluggish, but I did what I could and wished I could do more.

And now it kind of goes down hill. We had pizza for dinner, I had the thin crust with veggies, but I feel I should have had a salad with chicken breast, but I was weak and I had some, but according to my calorie counter, i was within my limit of calories 1463 for the day.

1 comment:

  1. At least you made a consciouse effort today. It is always hard to stay on track when you arenot feeling well.

    ReplyDelete