Natural Hair

This isn't cute anymore:

I’m 31, the new 30 and I’m closer to my goal than when I started this blog. Now I’m trying to stay on the path that will get me healthy and on the other side of the clothing store. I’ve had my revenge moments and they felt great. Now I’m ready for more of those great moments, maybe this year I’ll propel down something, who knows. But I’m held back by 40 less things.







Monday, October 4, 2010

Maybe no more corn for a while - T Minus 90

Thank you all for the comments, still in shock about the size 14 jeans, it's almost unreal. For dinner on Sunday I had some corn and chicken and around 1am I woke up in a world of hurt. This is the second time this has happened and I've decided it was the corn. I was up until most of the night with law & Order occasionally keeping my attention while I tried to drown my pain with the pink stuff and Maalox. I finally got some sleep, for the whole day - not at all productive :( My co worker mentioned how we're not really suppose to eat corn and I've heard this before, but never really thought it applied to me, but now it does. I hate to say it, but I will probably do it again next year when it's 12 for a dollar at the store, maybe I'll take some beano first. I just love fresh corn and I'm hard headed.

So food wasn't great and no activity besides the hanging up and sorting of clothes I did around midnight because I was up from sleeping all day. I did try on the dresses and they fit a little better, but still need some pounds to come off and I think the cut of one might make it hard to wear, even though it says it's a 16, I think I might have to be a 12 to wear that dress. Go figure and that's why it's important to try on clothes and not get hung up on the sizes, it's the cut!

No comments:

Post a Comment